Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Mystic Light swatch


Mystic Light swatch
Originally uploaded by bellavitafarm
I got my swatch done for the Mystic Light Shawl Mystery KAL which starts on March 26, 2008. I used US #6 circular needles, gotta order some Addi lace. The blunt tips on regular needles won't cut it. I'm using Fearless Fiber's Inner Sanctum colorway for this project. The yarn suggested in the pattern is sockweight due to the cabling that the pattern calls for in addition to the lace. You can see the cables on the edges in the swatch. This is my first big lace project and I'm kind of excited and at the same time scared I'll screw up.

1 comment:

wildflower38 said...

I like your swatch! I didn't know she had that colorway when I was looking yarn for the kal. I'm using FF Sloth for the Mystic Light. I'm using knitpicks harmony US8 circ. I'm be coming back to see your progress on the shawl :-)